Below you’ll find all side projects I’ve recently been involved with.
- d9: Quickly install Drupal 9 dev apps with the power of Lando.
- drucker: Docker-based, Ansible-managed containers to provide a fully working Drupal 8 environment.
- quick-drupal: Quickest way to install, test and contribute to Drupal.
- drupal-8-tools: suite of simple bash scripts to provision a fresh Drupal 8 site, but also audit your code or provide a module scaffolding.
- DrupalFacile: Drupal 7 screencasts and Drupal 8 tutorials to teach french-speaking people about Drupal.
- Migration of the givingwhatwecan.com website to Drupal 7 with Adam Malone - Read the blog post.